Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Retraction

Good afternoon, readers! (If there's any).

Today is Aug, 26th 2010, which means, I haven't posted anything here for about... let's see... 1 year and a few months. Well, it's not a big deal, since I've said earlier in my first post that I won't be too active in blogging (did I? I think I did... or not. Who cares?). Well, lots of things have happened since the first of my posts, and some posts afterward (that have been deleted for good). And on this occasion I would like to declare my retraction on my previous statement (again, which has been deleted for good) that I will be desserting (no, it wasn't a typo, it was a pun) this blog.

In the end, let me remind you once again, that this blog will be filled with my ideas, critics, or opinions towards some hot issues (both national or international) that I am compelled to write about.

In the end thanks for reading this blog and I bid you farewell.

Sincerely yours,
Super Admin,
Admin,
Moderator,
Junior-moderator,
Writer,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment