Friday, August 27, 2010

Movies

So, this day I have been given the chance to watch 2 movies consecutively, and I have came to a conclusion that.... it's not good for my health (since I felt like my head was going to explode afterward)... Err...nope. That's not my conclusion. I was sidetracked. My sincerest apology. I have came to a conclusion that Daybreakers is more worth the money than The Expendables #plotwise #IMHO. Why? Let us discuss this shall we?


Well, I am a subjective grader, means I don't give grades objectively #crystalclear. I love movies with BLOOD, GORE, DARK PLOTS *cough**cough* more entertaining plots. I am not saying that there's no BLOOD entertaining scenes in The Expendables, I am merely saying that Daybreakers has more 'memorable' scenes compared than The Expendables.

But let me make this clear here, I liked both movies. Both producers, actors, and effects staff did a tremendous work. Kudos to them! *clapshands*. If you tell me to score those movies, I'd like to give a 8/10 for The Expendables and 8.5/10 for Daybreakers.

That's all folks.

Not Sincerely yours,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment